🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Can I apply for jobs/accept jobs on my freela...
Page options
lonni_e
Community Member

Can I apply for jobs/accept jobs on my freelancer acount, and then switch to work through my agency?

Hellow fellow freelancers & agency owners,

I am new to the agency life on Upwork. I have a pretty simple question. As a freelancer, I am finding that I am having the oppoutunity to take on more jobs than I can handle. For this reason, I joined an agency with a friend of mine. Our agency is brand new, therefore there are 0 jobs, no success score, no reviews, no past jobs..basically everything that allows me to get jobs as a freelancer, the agency doesn't have.

My question is, am I able to use my freelancer profile to apply for and accept jobs, then push these jobs to my agency profile? In other words, can I build my agency's Upwork foundation by using my freelancer profile? It's relatively easy to land jobs with my freelancer profile, however with my agency- there is nothing to show (profile wise)....

Any comments or explanations would be greatly appreciated.

Thankyou.

1 REPLY 1
LuiggiR

Hi Alana,

Thanks for reaching out and sorry for the late reply. I'm afraid it isn't possible. Jobs that you complete through your individual freelancer profile won't appear on the agency one. Only those jobs that you submit proposals to, and complete as an agency member, will appear on the agency profile. You can check this help article to learn more.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths