🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Can I buy more Connect for my agency?
Page options
vop_sd0
Community Member

Can I buy more Connect for my agency?

Hi Upwork,

My account is a member of an agency. Can I buy more Connect for my agency? Because I did not see where to buy Connect from my account.

Best regards,

6 REPLIES 6
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Son,

Please keep in mind that not all team members can purchase connects for the agency.
Your agency owner can purchase connects at any time by going to Settings > Membership & Connects. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

It does not work for me - I am owner of the agency, but I do not see Buy Connects button at Settings > Membership & Connects. My agency is on the Basic plan at the moment - could it be an issue? and I need upgrade to the payable plan in order to buy connects??

Hi Andrei,

Yes, you’ll need to upgrade to our $20-a-month Agency Plus plan in order to purchase Connects.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

This is like paying the entrance in a store to buy food for there. Seem pretty strange to me.

100%. They're looking for every single way to milk people on Upwork for as much money as possible by raising the price of Connects, requiring more fees, etc. For most work, there's no benefit to applying as an agency either. You're still applying for the same race-to-the-bottom job prices. Why spend extra money as an agency? 

bkxoco
Community Member

This is so good to know, thanks.
I guess it should be more clear on the platform.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths