🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Re: Can I make an agency from freelancers tha...
Page options
b6f5b61d
Community Member

Can I make an agency from freelancers that belongs to different countries?

Hi, I am a Top Rated Freelancer.. and now I want to make an agency. Can I make agency from freelancers that belong to different countries.. If I can, whose country will be the country of the agency and whose bank account should be attached?
Can we add any of the country and any bank account from the freelancers in group?
Thanks in Advance!
5 REPLIES 5
PradeepH

Hello Shamsa,

Thank you for your message. 

You can add Agency members from different countries. Please add the address of your company in the fields provided. The payment method needs to match the account information of the Agency owners. If the billing method is named after the business (for example, it’s a bank account named after the company name) you may be asked to provide documentation to verify the information. You can refer to this Help article for more information

Thank you

Pradeep H.

Upwork

The agency address should be same as the owners address? Can I attach primary payment method of one of my agency member instead of the owner?

Hi Shamsa,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further with the questions you have.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

The agency owner's address and the company's address should be the same? Please elaborate in the comments. Thanks

Hi Anas,

When setting up an Agency profile you can use the primary location of the Agency. If all Agency members are located in different countries it might be a good idea to use the location of the Agency Owner. That said, please keep in mind each Agency member will need to use their real physical location as their address in their profiles.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths