🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Re: Can I send proposal as "Individual"?
Page options
miltechhaseeb
Community Member

Can I send proposal as "Individual"?

Hello expert,

I'm part of an agency and since then I have lost a couple of options (and connects I had as well), like changing prices while submitting proposals and checking stats of my profile.

As remain part of an agency, can I check the stats, and send a proposal as an individual, or access my "individual" profile, with the individual profile's connects?

Also, Can I remove myself from any agency?

Thank you in advance.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
JoanneP

Hi Muhammad,

I checked and it looks like you are an exclusive member of the agencyYour profile and proposals are branded with the agency to make the agency’s part in the working relationship clear to clients. All contract payments are paid out to the agency.

If you would like to leave the agency, you can do so by following the steps below:

1. Go to Settings  My Teams
  2. Select Leave Team from the Actions list

~ Joanne
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
JoanneP

Hi Muhammad,

I checked and it looks like you are an exclusive member of the agencyYour profile and proposals are branded with the agency to make the agency’s part in the working relationship clear to clients. All contract payments are paid out to the agency.

If you would like to leave the agency, you can do so by following the steps below:

1. Go to Settings  My Teams
  2. Select Leave Team from the Actions list

~ Joanne
Upwork

Thank you for sending me the link to the exclusive and non-exclusive member article.

How can they make me a non-exclusive member of the agency?

Hi Muhammad,

Your agency can switch your status by going to the Settings > Members & Permissions page, clicking on the three dots next to your name, and selecting 'Edit'. In the popup window, they need to select 'Non-Exclusive' and hit 'Save'.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths