🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Can add member to my agency
Page options
jerinam
Community Member

Can add member to my agency

Hi

I'm trying to add our full time developer to my agency upwork profile. I faild to add with an error message that the freenlacer has open/active proposals. We checked and closed all open proposals but still we fail to add the account to the agency. Please can you help with it?

Thank you

Jerina

4 REPLIES 4
jerinam
Community Member

Can't*   🙂

Community Member

When you click the 3 dots at the top right of your post, you will see the option to edit.

NikolaS

Hi Jerina,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and it seems that you already created a support ticket for the issue you are experiencing. Please allow more time for our team to review your case and respond accordingly to your ticket. You will be notified of their response.

~ Nikola
Upwork
Community Member

I'm trying to add our full time developer to my agency upwork profile. I faild to add with an error message that the freenlacer has open/active proposals.

That is the message that you receive when trying to remove an agent, not add. Unless something changed in the past 2 weeks, I know that a "non-exclusive" freelancer can join an agency while they have personal contracts/proposals open, because I did exactly that earlier this month.

Do you have the Agency Plus plan? You can't add agents with the Agency Basic.

Are you trying to add the freelancer as an "exclusive" agent? I can see that causing issues with existing contracts/proposals.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths