🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Re: Can agency exclusive members lose JSS aft...
Page options
itschahed
Community Member

Can agency exclusive members lose JSS after they quit the agency ?

Hello, I'm forming a team for my upwork agency and I want to know this:

If an exclusive member who worked on multiple projects in my agency decided to leave, will their profile still show the job success score and reviews they got while working exclusively for me ?
I'm asking this because I'm adding a few of my offline employees to upwork, and want to make sure whether or not if they will be able to quit the agency and still keep the job success score they got by working on projects of my clients and for agency.
per example if an employee became an exclusive member of agency when they first joined upwork at 0% JSS, then worked on 5 projects over 6 months for the agency, then they quit they agency. what JSS would their profile have, 100% JSS with client reviews or 0% JSS because projects were all owned by the agency?

Thanks

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
JoanneP

Hi Chahed,

When an agency member completes a contract under the agency, it will show on both the freelancer's and the agency's profile in the Work History section. All exclusive agency freelancers who have enough contracts to qualify for a JSS will see their agency score listed on their profile. If an exclusive member leaves the agency and they don't qualify for a JSS, they will no longer see this on their profile. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
JoanneP

Hi Chahed,

When an agency member completes a contract under the agency, it will show on both the freelancer's and the agency's profile in the Work History section. All exclusive agency freelancers who have enough contracts to qualify for a JSS will see their agency score listed on their profile. If an exclusive member leaves the agency and they don't qualify for a JSS, they will no longer see this on their profile. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

So I understand that if an agency exclusive member who qualiies for JSS leaves the agency, they will still see the JSS on their profile.
Thank you that was very helpful.

Hi Chahed,

Please check the last part of the information I shared with you. If an exclusive member leaves an agency and doesn't enough work history to be calculated for JSS, they will not qualify for it and no Top Rated badge will be shown on their profile as well. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths