🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Can do below from my current client account?
Page options
cb34ef4a
Community Member

Can do below from my current client account?

I want to create a team of developer. All developers will have account on Upwork. I will purchase the connects for them and they will apply using my connects ( or using my agency account ). Once they complete the job and client satisfies, amount will be submitted into my account. Then I will transfer the amount from my account to all freelancers. Can I do this with my current account?

Please share the steps.

Thanks.

4 REPLIES 4
spectralua
Community Member

You need to open Agency. 

c2af7dc4
Community Member

Hello Neetu,

Upwork allows users to create and manage teams of freelancers under an agency account. As an agency owner, you can purchase and distribute connects to your team members, and receive payments for the work done by your team.

To create an agency account on Upwork, please follow these steps:

1. Log in to your Upwork account
  2. Click on your profile picture in the top right corner
  3. Select "Settings"
  4. Click on "Create New Account"
  5. Follow the instructions to create your agency account

Once your agency account is set up, you can invite your team members to join your agency and grant them access to use your purchased connects. When your team members successfully complete a job, you can receive payment on behalf of your agency, and then distribute the payment to your team members.

Please note that agency accounts on Upwork are subject to additional fees and requirements. For more information, please visit Upwork's Help Center.

Best of luck with your team-building efforts!

Regards,

Ramzan Riaz

Hello ,

Actually, my currennt account is "Client" account. When I go to setting then I can see these options to create the account. 

Should I create freelancer account?

Photo.png

Thank You!!

Hi Neetu,

Yes! If you're a client now but would like to do work as a freelancer or agency, you first need to set up a Freelancer account. Once set up, use the account menu at the top-right of your screen to switch between using Upwork as a client, freelancer, or agency.

Once your Freelancer profile is created and activated, you can:

1. Go to Settings > Contact Info
  2. Scroll down to Additional accounts
  3. Select New Agency Account

After you create your agency, the Account Menu will be where you can switch between your personal and agency account views. A person can only “own” one agency on Upwork. You won’t be able to make another one. Let us know if you need further assistance.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths