🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Can freelancer be associated with multiple ag...
Page options
nataliele0
Community Member

Can freelancer be associated with multiple agencies?

Hello!

Could you help me figuring out if a freelancer can be associated with several agencies and select agency each time when they apply to project? As a freelancer I would like to work with different agencies and be a team member at each of them to apply for projects on their end.  Is it possible?

Pease, advise.

Best regards,

Natalie

6 REPLIES 6
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Natalia,

Yes you can be associated with multiple agencies. But only as a Non-exclusive member.
Exclusive members can be associated with one agency only. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi,

How can I connect or associate to agencies?

Thanks

Ahmad

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ahmad,

The only way to join an agency is to be invited by an agency administrator. Your relationship with them is managed privately outside of Upwork.

You can find more information here

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
magillani
Community Member

Thanks Bojan

now i got it.

Thanks

Ahmad

nazmulislamredoy
Community Member

My agency is named "Codervilla" and recently I joined another agency named "Kraftwerk Technologies Limited" as a full-time employee.  I want to keep adding to my agency "Codervilla" as a non-exclusive member and to "Kraftwerk Technologies Limited" as an exclusive member. "Kraftwerk Technologies Limited" has an agency plus account but I don't have one. That's why, "Kraftwerk Technologies Limited" sent an invitation from their account and added me. However, both account shows me as a non-exclusive member. How can I solve it? Should I upgrade to an Agency Plus account to solve this issue? 

Thanks in advance. 

Hello AKM,

If you want to switch to an exclusive agency on another agency, you will need to contact the owner of your agency and ask them to change your agency membership to Exclusive agency member. This is the only way to become an exclusive agency member of the other agency.

- Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths