🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Re: Can i buy Connects For Agency And Profile...
Page options
itsolutionexpert
Community Member

Can i buy Connects For Agency And Profile if Successful verification has been done

Dear Team,

Heartiest greetings! I'd like to   have spent almost a year equivalent working days in Upwork ! I'd like to continue working and be paid in Upwork .Requesting you to have this investigation further and allow me to be a part of Upwork family again .I'm more determined than ever to continue working and abiding by regulations in Upwork.Stll my profile Id verification in Process My all Professional Freelancr team waiting for your postive aswer so we buy connect start bidding on projects .

Please Assist 
Thank you and Reguard
Amir Ali

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Thank you for clarifying your concern, Amir! 

At this time, only earning freelancers are eligible/required to earn the “Identity Verified” badge. If you become eligible/required, we will notify you when you log into your Upwork account.

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Amir,

Looks like your account has been set up and you should be able to add a billing method for connects purchasing. You can find more information about the agencies here.

Let us know if you need any assistance going forward, we're here to help!

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Respected Team ,

With due to respect , This is inform you that still i dont ID verification badge however i provided following documents which you require from me i am asking this because if i bought connects or anything happen so who would responsible i have of developer around the globe which is ready to utilize skills with my skills and provide handsome commsiion t Upwork .

Thank you

Reguard

Amir Ali

Thank you for clarifying your concern, Amir! 

At this time, only earning freelancers are eligible/required to earn the “Identity Verified” badge. If you become eligible/required, we will notify you when you log into your Upwork account.

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths