🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Can i use same card my agency or freelancer a...
Page options
freelanceristiaq
Community Member

Can i use same card my agency or freelancer account?

Can i use same card/ account my agency or freelancer account?

Expert Please Help

Thanks 

Mohammed Istiaq

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Mohammed, 

Are you referring to the bank account that you can use to withdraw your earnings on Upwork? If you are the agency owner of the agency you are referring to, you can use the same bank account for your payment method. 

If you are referring to the bank account that you can use in your billing method to purchase Connects, please make sure that you are authorized to use the card/account. If this raises a red flag with the team, they will reach out to you directly with more information about your account. 

~ Avery
Upwork

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Mohammed, 

Are you referring to the bank account that you can use to withdraw your earnings on Upwork? If you are the agency owner of the agency you are referring to, you can use the same bank account for your payment method. 

If you are referring to the bank account that you can use in your billing method to purchase Connects, please make sure that you are authorized to use the card/account. If this raises a red flag with the team, they will reach out to you directly with more information about your account. 

~ Avery
Upwork

thanks for your support 

Please explain can i use same card for buy connect iam agency owner 

Hi Mohammed, 

You can use your card to purchase Connects for both your freelancer and agency accounts.

~ Avery
Upwork

thanks 

f458ec1c
Community Member

madam can i use Atm card 

Hi Sikander,

Thank you for your message. ATM cards are not acceptable unless it is a Debit card. You can refer to this help page for acceptable billing methods.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths