🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Can is use company pan card in individual acc...
Page options
anthem
Community Member

Can is use company pan card in individual account if I am the agency owner?

I am an Agency owner and bid both as individual and Agency in India 

All the work I do on upwork goes toward my Agency be it as Individual or via Agency, so I want all the GST and tax to goto the Agency/ Company and not myself. So Can i put company tax information on both Agency and Owner Account? 

17 REPLIES 17
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Hemant,

I shared your concern with the rest of our team and one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

I am also facing the same problem. I am working for the agency and I have to report every work and amount to the agency. I am ready to add GSTN and PAN of the agency if possible.

Waitng for the solution

Thanks and Regards

Hi Priya,

Thank you for reaching out to us. One of our team members already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Same here. I've feed GST etc info etc as per the company details. Not sure if I should be entering company PAN or individual. Can someone from support please help me out here?

Hi Ritik,

Our team will reach out to you via ticket as well and will assist you further, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
fd27399f
Community Member

I am also facing the same problem. I am working for the agency and I have to report every work and amount to the agency. I am ready to add GSTN and PAN of the agency if possible.

Waitng for the solution

Thanks and Regards,

Ram

Hi Ram,

I checked your account and I can confirm that you're not a part of an agency at the moment. In order to be able to work under an agency, the agency owner will need to invite you to join the agency.

The agency owner can also add a PAN number to the agency profile. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Can I use company pan card in individual account if I am the agency owner?

Hi Alkesh,

Yes, you can add and use your company tax info on both your Independent Freelancer and Agency Accounts.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Hi, I am a individual freelancer in upwrok, I am planning to open a pvt ltd company in India, so can I update my company PAN number in individual profile, So that TDS will deduct againt the company. Also can upwork provide invoice on company Name instead of my name. 

I have some issues. I have registered my company and got GSTIN. Now I have added that GSTIN number to my agency account but I also want to use that GSTIN number for my individual profile. 

Note: I am the business manager of my agency and the director of my company. My company registered as PVT LTD

anu_aggarwal
Community Member

Hello, same here I have just registered as a company so I also have this same issue, I want all the GST and tax to go to the agency/company and not myself. So can I put company tax info on my owner account.

Hi Anu,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your request with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork

Hi, I am a individual freelancer in upwrok, I am planning to open a pvt ltd company in India, so can I update my company PAN number in individual profile, So that TDS will deduct againt the company. Also can upwork provide invoice on company Name instead of my name. can you raise the ticket for me

Hi Rizwan,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your query with our team and one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
jdwebsquad
Community Member

Hello Hemant, I have the same concern and I am worried about the solution. I think your case looks the same as my case. I need your help. Let me explain my concern. I have registered my agency as PVT LTD and I am a director of the company. Now I have added company GST details under the agency account but I dont know if the same GSTIN will work for my individual account. and also can I use my Bank's Current account payment method to my individual profile?

My goal is to collect all profile payments in one place so that I can manage my tax data in one place.

jdwebsquad
Community Member

I have the same concern. Let me explain my concern.
A) I have registered my agency as PVT LTD and I am a director of the company. Now I have added company GSTIN details under the Upwork agency account but I do not know if the same GSTIN will work for my individual profile,
-- The details added for the agency profile are GSTIN number + Company PAN number
B) Suppose, If the above condition works then can I use company bank account details for my individual freelancer account?

Note: My goal is to collect all profile payments in one place so that I can manage my tax data in one place. 

Please Help

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths