🐈
» Forums » Support » Can not leave team. You have active contract ...
Page options
avnibhatt
Community Member

Can not leave team. You have active contract or proposal with team.

I am trying to leave a team but it keeps on throwing error message as shown below:

I do not have any proposals/contracts. Could you please help solve this issue?

39 REPLIES 39
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Avni,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your request. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
m_maqsood
Community Member

Hello Sir, Same issue with my account.

I am trying to leave a team but it keeps on throwing error message as shown below:

Hi Muhammad,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
119bbb7a
Community Member

Hi, I am having a similar issue. I have no active proposal and no active contract but it keep giving me the same error or active proposal and contract when I try to leave agency. Kindly help me out here. Thanks

Hi Muhammad,

I have escalated your concern to the relevant team and one of the members will be assisting you further via a support ticket. Please expect an update here with the ticket once your case is fully reviewed.

~ Arjay
Upwork

Hello!

Same problem.

I have no active contracts or proposals, but I can't leave a team.

Can you help me, please?

Hi Volodymyr,

Thank you for reaching out and reporting this here. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ Arjay
Upwork
2db58a97
Community Member

Hi, I have the same issue. I cannot leave the team even though I don't have any active contracts or proposals. Can you please help me out here. Thank you.

Hi Blendi,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ Arjay
Upwork
2b3cdc8e
Community Member

Same issue. Please help

Hi Maha,

We’ve escalated your post to a support ticket where one of our agents can assist you further. Thank you for posting in the community!

~ Grace
awladsubha
Community Member

Hello 

I want to leave a team. It seems we have 2 active contracts. I am not working on this agency anymore. How can I leave this agency?

Hi Md. Awlad,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Before you leave your agency, please make sure that you do not have any active proposals and contracts as this will prevent you from doing so. You would have to close them, provided that the work is already completed before you can proceed to leave the agency.

To leave your agency:

1. Go to Settings  My Teams
  2. Select Leave Team from the Actions list

I hope this helps! Please let us know if you need further assistance.

~ AJ
Upwork
naeemrehmat
Community Member

I am having a similar issue please resolve it.

Hi Naeem,

I have checked your account and it looks like you've already communicated with our team regarding your concern. Please allow time for our Technical Support team to investigate the issue and you should be receiving an update here or in your email. Feel free to reach out through the same support ticket if you need further assistance. We truly appreciate your patience and understanding.

~ Arjay
Upwork
sa_abbas
Community Member

Hi Syed Aoun,

I'll have one of our team members reach out to you with assistance on how to proceed with leaving your agency. You can check here or your email for updates. Thank you!

~ Arjay
Upwork
bd5b5a9d
Community Member

Hi Nolan,

Thank you for your message. I have escalated your concern and one of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket. You can check here or your email for updates. Thank you!

~ Arjay
Upwork

Hi Sir, my account has the same issue. I cannot leave team although i don't have any active contracts or proposals. Please check and resolve it. Thank you.

Hi Trung,

Thank you for your message. I'll have one of our customer support agents reach out to you directly and assist you further.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
techyantra
Community Member

Hi, I have the same issue. I cannot leave the team even though I don't have any active contracts or proposals. Can you please help me out here. Thank you.

Hi Harsha,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork

Hi, I have the same issue as everyone in this thread. I cannot leave the team even though I don't have any active contracts or proposals. Could you also please help me with that? Cheers!

Hi Ali,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork
5638976c
Community Member

Hey,

I am also having the same issue. No active contracts but still can't leave the agency.

Hi Anmol,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
iano_ele
Community Member

I am also getting the same prompt message even if I don't have any active contract and proposal. I even withdrew my last proposal so I can leave the agency. Please help!

Hi Luis,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork
ryanhiatt
Community Member

I am receiving the same error and am unable to leave a team even though I have no open proposals at this time.

Hi Ryan,

Thank you for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
8fdb05a0
Community Member

Hello, I am getting the same issue. I am trying to leave a team but it throws the same error: Can not leave team. You have active contract or proposal with team.

I don't have any active contracts, can someone please help? 

Hi Mahnoor,

Thank you for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hello,

Can someone help me too? I am receiving the same error message when I'm trying to leave a team, I closed all my active contracts. There is left only one active proposal which I can't withdraw because that didn't show me this "withdraw" button.

Thanks!

Hi Oleksandr,

I have shared your report with the team and one of the members will be assisting you further via a support ticket. You can access your ticket and coordinate with the team on this page once ready.

~ Arjay
Upwork
muhammadayub595
Community Member

Hi, team upwork, I am also trying to leave a team but am receiving this message: You have an active contract and proposal with the team ''. You need to end them first before you can leave the team. Even there is no such thing I can find in my profile. kindly help me to resolve it. Thanks

Hi Muhammad,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here .

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
a46218f0
Community Member

Hello, I am getting the same issue. I am trying to leave a team but it throws the same error: Can not leave team. You have active contract or proposal with team.

I don't have any active contracts, can someone please help? 

Hi Nikita,

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths