🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Can not submit proposal as a business manager
Page options
ffa04818
Community Member

Can not submit proposal as a business manager

Hi,
I am a business manager in an upwork agency but I am not able to submit any proposal with my profile under the agency. Like when i click on submit a proposal and choose the option Agency Name under who will this proposal come from. but when I click on select a freelancer I can see only Agency owner profile but not see other members profiles also my profile is not visible there. Could you please let me know how can i submit proposal as a business manager with my own profile under Agency. Thanks

8 REPLIES 8
AndreaG

Hi Muhammad Haseeb,

I've escalated your issue and someone from our team has reached out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
aa716b0f
Community Member

I have similar problem here, I'm a business manager of an agency. The agency members does not appear when trying to submit a proposal. Please helpcannot submit proposals.png

Hi Agus,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi I am facing the same issue. I have connects as a business manager and freelancer but I also have an agency account. I cannot submit a proposal using my freelancer account.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi I am seeing 50 connects in 'membership & connect', under the settings tab but when I go to apply for a job it shows my available connects as 0.

So confusing.

Hi Imm

Thank you for reaching out to us. Please know that when you submit a proposal as a non-exclusive agency member, you have the option to either submit the proposal as an individual or as a member of the agency (shown below). Exclusive members don’t have this option and all their proposals are submitted as members of the agency.

I would like to clarify that you need to upgrade your agency membership plan to Agency Plus to be able to purchase agency Connects and submit proposals. Agency Plus is a monthly subscription for $20.00 (USD) per month that gives agencies access to build their team and purchase shared agency Connects for $0.15 (USD) per Connect. 

You may also want to check this help article for more information.

~ Nikola
Upwork
d451b0e8
Community Member

Hello, I can not submit a proposal under my agency account.Please, help me to fix this issue

Hi Gulay,

Thank you for your message. I'll have one of our customer support agents reach out to you directly and assist you further.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths