🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Re: Can "Billing method" be different than "G...
Page options
marijalukic_arch
Community Member

Can "Billing method" be different than "Get paid" method?

Hi!

For clarification, I understand the difference between the two.

My question is - if "Get paid" method is set as Wire transfer to local bank company accuont, can "Billing method" be set as ie. privately owned credit card registered on Pay Pal but not connected to company account, or do the two methods need to match?

Thank you

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Marija,

I`m sorry about the delay in responding back. Yes you can use different methods for your billing and your payment method. You won't have any problems with this. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Marija,

To view our availeble billing methods, check out this Help Article. You can add a method issued on your name or a company. Please use a billing method you are authorized to use. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you, Goran

Just to be sure I understand - Billing method and Get paid method do not need be identical, for an agency? 

Both methods are registered on my name, but I would like to use a personal one for Billing method, and a oompany one for Get paid. Will this cause any issues? 

Would someone be able to answer the question above?

Appreciate it, thank you in advance

Hi Marija,

I`m sorry about the delay in responding back. Yes you can use different methods for your billing and your payment method. You won't have any problems with this. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thanks, Goran

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths