🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Can someone recommend me to a clients
Page options
9f1d951c
Community Member

Can someone recommend me to a clients

I still haven't found a client, I really need to have a work to earn money, I'm still studying and I need this part time to meet my school needs.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
c2af7dc4
Community Member

Hello,

Upwork has several ways to help freelancers find clients, including submitting proposals to job postings, optimizing your profile to attract clients, and joining relevant groups and communities to network and gain exposure. It can also be helpful to showcase your skills and portfolio in your profile to attract potential clients. Best of luck in your job search.

Thank you!!!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
blagooo
Community Member

Hello Janna,

I would advice you to keep sending proposals and try to provide value upfront so you can get hired.

All the best, Blago!

sijalnaqvi
Community Member

Don't wait for clients to come to you. Be proactive and apply for jobs that match your skills and expertise. Make sure to tailor your proposals to the specific job requirements and demonstrate how you can add value to the project.

c2af7dc4
Community Member

Hello,

Upwork has several ways to help freelancers find clients, including submitting proposals to job postings, optimizing your profile to attract clients, and joining relevant groups and communities to network and gain exposure. It can also be helpful to showcase your skills and portfolio in your profile to attract potential clients. Best of luck in your job search.

Thank you!!!

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths