🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Can't Upload Project Cover Image
Page options
augusterickson
Community Member

Can't Upload Project Cover Image

I can't upload a cover image for any of my portfolio pieces.

I don't get an error message, it just says 'Uploading Image' forever, and nothing ever happens.

How do I resolve?

8 REPLIES 8
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi August,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue?

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
h-roei
Community Member

Same issue on my end as well:

-cant upload a cover image for a project in the portfolio while other images are fine
-image size and resolution is fine and according to the specifications
-cleared cache and tested incognitio + a different browser
Still no way to upload a cover image

Pls advise

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Roi,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your portfolio item. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Is there an update on this topic??

We cant upload a cover image for any project inside our agency portfolio. We have a ticket opened about 10 days ago... how much longer is needed exactly? Is it actually being looked at? Needless to say upwork charges the monthly fee for being an agency normally as if there are no issues (our portfolio looks like a blank word document instead of making an impact on potential clients)

Please can anyone advise?

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Roi,

I`m sorry about the inconvenience this had caused you. Rest assured, our team is working on resolving this as soon as possible.
Feel free to follow up directly on your ticket and our team will assist you further as soon as possible. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

"......Rest assured, our team is working on resolving this as soon as possible...." - well, another 10 days gone by since your message

I really do not believe that this issue is beign looked at

What is going on here??

We are paying a monthly subscription fee to get a great looking profile for our clients and instead we have to show this poor looking portfolio with missing cover images?? This is an open issue for almost a month now and the only resposne from Upwork is that we should just sit back and relax since the issue is beign resolved...

Outrageous!!!!!!

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Roi,

Could you please try to upload your image again or create a new project so that you can double check if you`re still experiencing the same problem on your end? 
If you`re experiencing the same problem on your end, please let me know here. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,

The issue is still there

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths