🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Re: Can’t access my messages from my iPhone
Page options
grewal_h
Community Member

Can’t access my messages from my iPhone

Hello

I am facing an issue from last 4-5 days, where I am not able to access/read any old or new messages on my iPhone.
I do get push notifications, but when I click on that it gives me the following error:
serviceName: 'roomsDS', commandName: 'SubscribeUserToRoomHysCmd', error message: 'Subscription already exists for user: 1022506828844130304 org: 1025760316740759552 in room: room_c3b3abe3f60940e2a49b204da2078ce3'

Please provide solution for this issue as it gets very hard to quickly reply back to my clients and it further slow down all the process to communicate with and update my clients.

Hope to hear soon.

Thanks
Harman
5 REPLIES 5
JoanneP

Hi Harmandeep,

Is this happening while using the mobile app, or this is via browser? Could you please try the troubleshooting steps shared in this help article? Please let us know if the issue persists so we can check with the team. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
grewal_h
Community Member

It’s happening via mobile app

Thanks for updating here, Harmandeep. I've requested the assistance of our team. One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
grewal_h
Community Member

Hello

I am still facing the issue of not being able to access my message via iPhone upwork app.

I tried deleting the app and then again downloaded, it worked for one time but again I am having same issue.

Please suggest.

Regards
Harman

Hi Harmandeep,

Please follow the instructions on your ticket with the number 31665675 on how to troubleshoot our app. If you're still experiencing the same problem, please refer to the email address shared with you on your ticket and reach out to our team directly with more details. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths