🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Re: Can't buy connects for my Agency with Bas...
Page options
hw_skuratov
Community Member

Can't buy connects for my Agency with Basic Plan

Sup! I just acquired an agency and can't seem to be able to buy connects for it for some reason. I don't see reasons to update my profile to Agency Plus just yet, so I wonder if that's doable w/o signing up for that plan?

I also haven't connected my Payoneer account, nor I added any Credit Card to my profile, so if that's an issue, please direct me into the right direction.

Thanks!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Alex, 

Thank you for following up. I would like to clarify that before you can purchase agency Connects you need to upgrade your membership plan to the Agency Plus plan. You may want to check this help article for more information.

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
NikolaS

Hi Alex,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked but I could not replicate the issue you experience. Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser?

You may want to check this help article for more information about upgrading agency membership plan. Let us know if you need further assistance. 

~ Nikola
Upwork

Added my preferable payment method. Didn't change anything. The button is not active.

I clear all cache every time I close my browser. Also turned off my adblocker just to be sure the reason is not that plugin - still no success

Hi Alex, 

Thank you for following up. I would like to clarify that before you can purchase agency Connects you need to upgrade your membership plan to the Agency Plus plan. You may want to check this help article for more information.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Gotcha. I was going to stay on an Agency Free plan for some time. Thank you for clarifying this for me

williamtcooper
Community Member

Hey Alex, yes your credit card needs to be loaded into Upwork's system for billing.

8d039f3e
Community Member

facing the same issue.

Hi Affaf,

Thank you for your message. Could you please clarify your issue further as I do not see an agency on your Upwork account?

Thank you,

Pradeep 

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths