🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Re: Can't change the logo on my agency profil...
Page options
readhed
Community Member

Can't change the logo on my agency profile

Hello. Here is my https://www.upwork.com/ag/itech4web/ agency profile. I am not able to change the logo. When I upload it - it shows changed, but next time I reload the page - I see the old logo.

[video]

13 REPLIES 13
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Dima,

Please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser to update your logo. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

So... I trying different browser. On mobile. On mobile I even not able to upload the logo!
But clearing the cache, try new browser.... the user experience in pretty bad. Contact me if you want to fix the Upwork site 😉.
Problem still NOT solved.
readhed
Community Member

https://vimeo.com/486673892

PS. Tried to upload the video from mobile... got the validation error... that i cant upload the .mp4. Strange.

Hi Dima,

I'm sorry to hear that it is still not working. I’ve shared your concern with the team. One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Having the same issue

Hi Michel,

Could you try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser to upload your logo? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

facing the same issue cant change logo on agency profile 

Hi Kundan,

Can you try following the troubleshooting steps I've shared in my previous post here:

• Could you try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser to upload your logo?

~ Goran
Upwork

Not a single person reported success with this, why are you still suggesting it?

d3798d18
Community Member

Still facing this in 2023 

d3798d18
Community Member

Here's what actually works, opposed to the suggestion to try another browser 🤣

If you have an agency context AND a client context, your agency logo is overwritten by your client logo. 
Go to your client context by clicking your avatar in the account section of your dashboard, then go to your client portal, then again click on your avatar in the top right and select settings. In your Client settings, you will see your company logo.

Update this, and it will also update your agency logo.

If you work for Upwork and you're reading this, please file a ticket with your portal team, this is not a good user experience and the change should be persisted regardless of which context a user has selected. It causes a ton of confusion, as evidenced by this forum post.

tojammelflex
Community Member

Kindly grant your agency a moment of respite after modifying the profile picture. It should only take a few hours for the modification to take effect.

queerbaobab
Community Member

Why on earth is this needlessly complicated and convoluted?

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths