🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Re: Can't create an Agency account
Page options
nikolay-yarovoi
Community Member

Can't create an Agency account

Good day!

I don't have ablility to create "New Freelancer Agency Account", only client account. 

Also,I tried to clean cache and cookies, and log in with another browser. Problem is not solved.

In attachment you can find screenshot.

Waiting for feedback.

Thanks in advance.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Oleksandr,

Thank you for reaching out to us. If you don’t have the option to create an Agency, it’s generally because you already have an Agency that is now closed. Please know that you can only “own” one agency on Upwork. You won’t be able to make another one.

However, if you want, we can restore your agency account. How do I reach a human in customer support?

1. Please visit Contact Support and click the ‘Chat with Upwork' button.
  2. Type a question or topic and select ‘Send’. The bot will find relevant Help articles for you.
  3. The chatbot will ask you to confirm if you need additional help. If you confirm that you need additional help, you will be asked to confirm the account type you need help with.
  4. From there, the support options available to you will be listed. Select either of the options to be able to contact the Upwork Support Team.
~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

163 REPLIES 163

Yes, I confirm. Please delete it and provide me possibility to open another one.

Hi Oleksandr,

Thank you for following up. I would like to clarify that we can only restore the account you closed. You won't be able to create a new account. If you want to restore the account you closed please let us know and we will be happy to assist you further. 

~ Nikola
Upwork

If I will be still able to rename it then ok.

Hi.

When will you restore the account?

Hi Oleksandr,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your request with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you as soon as possible via a support ticket to assist you in restoring your your agency profile.

~ AJ
Upwork

Hi,

I have open agency in past then closed it later , now we want open new agency , is it possible?

Hi Mohit,

Yes you should be able to open a new agency profile by going to Settings > My Teams > Create a New Profile. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

HI,

Not getting such option.

PFA the sreenshot.

**Edited for Community Guidelines** 

Hi Mohit,

Our team reached out to you via ticket to assist you further with opening an agency profile. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I have the same issue. I want to reopen my Upwork agency but I am unable to find any such option in the Settings. 

Hi Usama, 

We’ll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with creating your agency account. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

I have the same issue ((
How I can reopen Agency account after closed (orr add new)?

Hi Serhii,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with your agency profile. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi, I am having the same problem, I went in the "My Teams' and I can't see such options. Please help!

Hi Osama,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with your agency profile. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi, I am having the same problem. I cant reopen my agency

Hi Denis,

Thank you for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork

I want to reopen my agency or create an agency. Please help me in this matter.

Hi Sabahat,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Your agency account is restored as per your request. Let us know if you need further assistance. 

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hi, I want to reopen my agency or create an agency. Please help. Thanks!

Hi Ahmad,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I would like to clarify that you can't create a new agency account. I restored your closed agency account as per your request. Feel free to let us know if you need further assistance. 

~ Nikola
Upwork

I tried to create an agency profile yesterday, and accidentally close it, I thought I was editing my profile, but now I can't see the agency button under the additional account in settings. Please help me out

Hi Zabrina,

Thank you for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork

ibrahim_tanveer_0-1654102652276.png

Hi Ibrahim,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and it seems that you already created a support ticket for the issue you are experiencing. Please allow more time for our team to review your case and respond accordingly to your ticket. You will be notified of their response.

~ Nikola
Upwork
mtauseef
Community Member

Hello, 

I had created an agency and later closed it, now neither the link to create a new agency is available nor the old agency is visible for edit/open. It seems the closed agency still exists but not visible to me. 

How to delete the closed (hidden) agency permanently? OR make it visible so that I can edit the  detail. 

Thanks,

Hi Mohammad, 

The reason why you can't create another agency profile is that you can only have one. We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to further assist you in restoring your agency.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Hi Luiggi,

I have the same problem with my profile. Please can your support team help me restore the agency profile? I deleted it previously.

Hi Godswill,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I would like to let you know that your agency account is now restored as per your request. Let us know if you need further assistance. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
nisshaa
Community Member

I am also facing same issue, Can you help me to sort out this issue.

Regards,

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Nisha,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with the agency profile. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello Upwork Team

I am also getting the same issue. Please check. My client is waiting to provide me new work invitation on the agency account.

Problem - "I had created an agency and later closed it, now neither the link to create a new agency is available nor the old agency is visible for edit/open. It seems the closed agency still exists but is not visible to me. 

How to delete the closed (hidden) agency permanently? OR make it visible so that I can edit the detail. "

Hi Abhishek,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork
5f8558c8
Community Member

I had Created an Agency account but I wanted to change the name so I deleted it. I want to restore the account please tell me how can I do it?

Best Regard's

Vinayak

Hi Vinayak,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I would like to let you know that your agency account is now restored. Feel free to let us know if you need further assistance. 

~ Nikola
Upwork

I had accientally closed my agency and I am unable to create a new one. Can anyone please help?

Regards

Joseph Martin

Hi Joseph,

Thank you for your message. We can help you restore the same closed agency account. Let us know if you would like us to proceed with reopening your agency account?

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

HI Pradeep,

Can you please help me - Please restore my agency account

c8872e82
Community Member

I have created a basic agency account and I closed it until my collegues get ready with their accounts. However, now I need to activate that account and I can't find the link to open the account. Kindly help me on this. 

Hi Chathurka,

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths