🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Can't create an Agency account
Page options
nikolay-yarovoi
Community Member

Can't create an Agency account

Good day!

I don't have ablility to create "New Freelancer Agency Account", only client account. 

Also,I tried to clean cache and cookies, and log in with another browser. Problem is not solved.

In attachment you can find screenshot.

Waiting for feedback.

Thanks in advance.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Oleksandr,

Thank you for reaching out to us. If you don’t have the option to create an Agency, it’s generally because you already have an Agency that is now closed. Please know that you can only “own” one agency on Upwork. You won’t be able to make another one.

However, if you want, we can restore your agency account. How do I reach a human in customer support?

1. Please visit Contact Support and click the ‘Chat with Upwork' button.
  2. Type a question or topic and select ‘Send’. The bot will find relevant Help articles for you.
  3. The chatbot will ask you to confirm if you need additional help. If you confirm that you need additional help, you will be asked to confirm the account type you need help with.
  4. From there, the support options available to you will be listed. Select either of the options to be able to contact the Upwork Support Team.
~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

163 REPLIES 163
NikolaS

Hi Nikolay,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hello, Nikola!

I have recieved comments from your colleage directly and will be in touch with him.

Thank you!

Nikola, Good day!

I can't connect with your colleague Ron. 

Unfortunately this problem was not solved.

Hi Nikolay,

I checked this for you, and you have already responded to your existing open ticket. Please allow time for our team to review the information you've provided and they will update your ticket once they finish. 

Thank you for your patience!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hello, Bojan!

Support team added the agency to my profile.

Thanks for your help.

remyoucef
Community Member

Hello,

I'm having this problem too.

Please, help!

Thanks.

Hi Youcef Islam,

At the moment, a user may open and own one agency which is why you can't open another. If you wish to reopen your old agency, let us know.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi Aleksandar,

I want to open the old agency, but what are the requirements for doing so?

Thanks,
Youcef

Hi Youcef Islam,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Thank you, Aleksandar.

Hello Aleksandar, 

Greetings of the day!! Hope all Upwork team doing well and safe!!

I need your help to get a solution regarding creating a New Agency Account. I followed the steps that required to open Agency Account from my Setting menu But I can not show to choose any Agency Account while creating. 

Please let me know what steps I need to follow to create Agency Account. Please have a look screenshot and provide me your best support. 

Thanks, 

Chirag Patel 

Hi Chirag,

I'm sorry to hear you had trouble creating your Agency profile. We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to further assist you.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

I am going with the same issues. Also, by mistake, I created "Client Account" -I need to delete this. Can anyone help? Please!

Hi Babul,

Do you mean you're not able to create an Agency profile? I checked and it looks like you already have one that's currently closed, would you like to reopen it? Also, regarding the client account you've created, I have closed it as per your request.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Yes, I want to reopen.

Hello Babul,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further.

Thank you.

Pradeep H.

Upwork
2445178d
Community Member

Hello Bojan,

I am unable to create agency, when i went in to the setting to create a Agency account , but It is only showing client account which is used for job posting. I can't create Agency account which is vital and massive to run the business by providing IT servivces being Agency.

Please help support

Thanks!

Hi Muhammad,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with your agency. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello,

I am also can not create an Agency. Do not see any option to create that on Additional accounts.

If can someone tell me why, will be much appreciate! I need an agency to be created.

Thanks!!

Hi K M Ershad,

I checked your account and it looks like you already have an Agency that is currently closed, would you like us to reopen it for you?

~Andrea
Upwork

Hi Andrea,

Yes, you are right!

I want to reopen it.

Thanks!

Thanks for confirming,  K M Ershad. Your agency account will be reactivated from our end. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

I have the same problem. I can't create an Agency account.

Hi Fabiano,

I checked your account and it looks like you already have an Agency that was closed in 2016, would you like us to reopen the same agency account for you?

Thank you.

Pradeep

Upwork

Hello! I have the same problem. I have accidentally closed my agency account. My first goal was changing agency name, but I didn't find the way to do it, so I decided to close my current agency account and then create a new one. Now I do not have access to my previous as well as I do not have a possibility to create a new one. What should I do in this situation?

Hi Nikolay, I'm facing the same issue as well.

Hi Rakesh,

We appreciate you reaching out to us. Arjay here stepping in for Nikolai. I have checked your account and it looks like you already have an Agency that's just been closed, would you like us to reopen the same agency account for you?

~ Arjay
Upwork
77212d5b
Community Member

I'm having the same problem here. Could someone add the agency option to my profile from the Upwork team?

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Dogan,

One of our agents will reach out to you directly to assist you with this request.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
2efa2ea5
Community Member

I having a problem here.Could someone add agency options to my profile from the upwork team ? Thank you.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Emre,

One of our agents will reach out to you directly to assist you with this request.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
f6e45f91
Community Member

I don't have ablility to create "New Freelancer Agency Account", only client account. 

Also,I tried to clean cache and cookies, and log in with another browser. Problem is not solved.

Waiting for feedback.

I'd like to reopen my old one. 

Thanks in advance.

Waiting for feedback.

Thanks in advance.

I think it happened because, I've created and closed one a few weeks ago, Can I restore it somehow? 

Hi Mikhail,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork
6daec74d
Community Member

Good day!

Waiting for feedback.

Thanks in advance.

Hi Serge,

You need to update your address before you can create a new Freelancer account. You can do this in Settings > My Info > Company contacts. Once you have a freelancer account to function as the Agency Owner, you should be able to create the Agency account.

~Andrea
Upwork
mainbrain_ua
Community Member

Hello, I can't create Agenecy too, what should I do?

Hi Oleksandr,

Thank you for reaching out to us. If you don’t have the option to create an Agency, it’s generally because you already have an Agency that is now closed. Please know that you can only “own” one agency on Upwork. You won’t be able to make another one.

However, if you want, we can restore your agency account. How do I reach a human in customer support?

1. Please visit Contact Support and click the ‘Chat with Upwork' button.
  2. Type a question or topic and select ‘Send’. The bot will find relevant Help articles for you.
  3. The chatbot will ask you to confirm if you need additional help. If you confirm that you need additional help, you will be asked to confirm the account type you need help with.
  4. From there, the support options available to you will be listed. Select either of the options to be able to contact the Upwork Support Team.
~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths