🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Can't create an Agency account
Page options
nikolay-yarovoi
Community Member

Can't create an Agency account

Good day!

I don't have ablility to create "New Freelancer Agency Account", only client account. 

Also,I tried to clean cache and cookies, and log in with another browser. Problem is not solved.

In attachment you can find screenshot.

Waiting for feedback.

Thanks in advance.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Oleksandr,

Thank you for reaching out to us. If you don’t have the option to create an Agency, it’s generally because you already have an Agency that is now closed. Please know that you can only “own” one agency on Upwork. You won’t be able to make another one.

However, if you want, we can restore your agency account. How do I reach a human in customer support?

1. Please visit Contact Support and click the ‘Chat with Upwork' button.
  2. Type a question or topic and select ‘Send’. The bot will find relevant Help articles for you.
  3. The chatbot will ask you to confirm if you need additional help. If you confirm that you need additional help, you will be asked to confirm the account type you need help with.
  4. From there, the support options available to you will be listed. Select either of the options to be able to contact the Upwork Support Team.
~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

163 REPLIES 163

Hi Daniil,

Thank you for reaching out to us.  I checked and it looks like there is an agency account associated with your account. Please know that you can only “own” one agency on Upwork. You won’t be able to make another one. You can find more information in this help article

Let us know if you have further questions. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
b74b063b
Community Member

same here i also closed my agency account to reopen it sometime later but now i can not find the link to reopen it or create it

Hi Jamal,

Please know that you can only “own” one agency on Upwork. You won’t be able to make another one. I can see that you've reached out to our team for assistance in reinstating your agency. I highly suggest you continue communicating with our team through this support ticket so that they can assist you more efficiently. Thank you!

~ Arjay
Upwork
7122f8d8
Community Member

Good day! I appreciate your message, but I'd like to clarify that I'm a text-based AI, and I don't have access to attachments or the ability to troubleshoot technical issues with specific platforms or accounts.

However, if you're facing issues with creating a "New Freelancer Agency Account" on a particular platform or website, I recommend reaching out to the platform's customer support or help center. They should be able to assist you in resolving the problem and provide guidance on the specific steps you need to take.

If you have any other questions or need general advice, please feel free to ask, and I'll do my best to assist you.

Najeeb
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths