🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Re: Can't leave an agency
Page options
5fcd4fc9
Community Member

Can't leave an agency

Hi, 

I worked with an agency, but right now we want to work separately. 

And unfortunately, I can't leave my team. I closed every proposal and contract, but still, it doesn't work.

I attached to this message the screenshots, I wasn't able to leave the agency, and I asked my manager to do that from the agency side and she also has a problem with that.

178516D1-16A2-45FD-B3F3-774F2D9F3B96.jpeg

D0AC9B68-8151-49A2-A2BC-5AF7D4F38498.jpeg

22 REPLIES 22
9c9f0590
Community Member

I have the same problem. i have zero active proposals, all my proposals either withdrawn or job is closed. Any help would be appreciated! 

PradeepH

Hi Igor and Nurbek,

Thank you for your message. I'll have one of our customer support agents reach out to you directly to assist you further.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

• Hi Pradeep. I've already asked for help regarding "imposibility to leave the agency", even though, all the contracts and proposals were finished. Can you please have a look?

Hi Igor,

I'm sorry for not being able to leave an agency. I can see that you've communicated with the relevant team about the same issue and a support ticket has been set up as well. I have submitted a follow-up to the team handling your case and please expect an update here once it's been fully reviewed. We seek your patience and utmost understanding while sorting this out for you. Thank you!

~ Arjay
Upwork
f9eae706
Community Member

HI.Can you help in solving the problem. The delete button from the agency does not work. You need to delet

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Karina, 

Thank you for reaching out to us. Could you please confirm if you want to remove someone from the agency? 

~ Nikola
Upwork
f9eae706
Community Member

YES.him **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Karina,

Thank you for clarifying. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
f9eae706
Community Member

we need to delete an agency member, but the "delete" button does not work
on need to remove it https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~0155fabaeba83e6140/

Hi Karina,

If the advice our team shared here has not helped please reply directly to the support ticket so they can continue to assist you.

~Andrea
Upwork
f9eae706
Community Member

Hello, I work for an agency as a business manager, I have a problem with my account, I don't see the number of connections submitted by competitors, how can I fix this?

I want to see this too

Hi Karina,

Thank you for your interest in this feature! Please know that this is a test and so, only a number of freelancers on the platform will see live data on Boosted Proposals bids. You can learn more about this test here.

~Andrea
Upwork
4acf37c4
Community Member

I paid the amount for the contract but it disappeared

4acf37c4
Community Member

I paid the amount for the contract but it disappeared4554.PNG

Hi Mary,

Thank you for your message. I see that the amount paid by you has been already refunded to your card on Oct 20th. Please allow 3-5 business days for the amount to reflect on your card.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
f9eae706
Community Member

You can check the documents of our employee so that he has passed the verification
**Edited for Community Guidelines**

breghajn
Community Member

Hi! I have the same issue. I have not been sending any proposals for the past 2 years since i lay lowed from work. but i can't leave the team and gets the same error as you do. hope someone will help me witht his.

Hi Ajn,

Thank you for reaching out. Please reach out to the agency owner or the business manager in order to withdraw the proposals. After the active proposals have been withdrawn, you may already leave the agency.

~ AJ
Upwork

we don't have any active proposals or active contracts.
88608bf6
Community Member

how do I get an invitation to Upwork Skills Certification ?

Hi Dmytro,

At this time you cannot request to be invited to complete a skill certification. For the best chance of being invited in the future, we suggest you achieve a solid reputation, keep a complete and up-to-date profile that is not set to private, and maintain an active Upwork account in good standing. Completing a skill certification in your primary field is required before applying to our Talent Scout program.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths