🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Can't see how to get paid
Page options
charlotte_17th
Community Member

Can't see how to get paid

So I took two small jobs under the agency to see that everything goes smoothly especially in terms of withdrawing earnings. I have one fixed project for $300 and 1 hour for $20, both showing under agency contracts. I understand the fixed milestone isn't supposed to show under earnings yet because I haven't even submitted the milestone yet. However, the $20 one is from the last workweek. I went into "get paid" under settings but it says $0 even though it shows under My Job > All Contracts. It's not showing under Billings and Earnings either. What gives? 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
PradeepH

Hi Carla,

Thank you for your message. Your hours logged on the Hourly contracts are processed as per the Upwork weekly billing cycle. You can check your Transactions History page for your agency account for more information. I see that your time billed for the week 05/17/2021-05/23/2021 is under review and will be available for withdrawal on June 2, 2021

Thank you

Pradeep H.

Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
PradeepH

Hi Carla,

Thank you for your message. Your hours logged on the Hourly contracts are processed as per the Upwork weekly billing cycle. You can check your Transactions History page for your agency account for more information. I see that your time billed for the week 05/17/2021-05/23/2021 is under review and will be available for withdrawal on June 2, 2021

Thank you

Pradeep H.

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths