🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Can't submit proposal
Page options
9aa5f3b8
Community Member

Can't submit proposal

I can't submit proposal from my Agency account. I press the submit button but nothing changes.

7 REPLIES 7
NikolaS

Hi Timo,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Could you please click on my name and send me a PM with a screenshot or video recording of the issue you are experiencing? I will be sure to look into your report and escalate it accordingly.

~ Nikola
Upwork
b12a4ba7
Community Member

I can't click on submit proposals option 

Hi Mohammed,

It looks like your profile is still being reviewed. Please know that you can start submitting proposals once your profile has been approved. If you have just submitted your profile, please allow time for our team to review. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
kevinengi
Community Member

hi @Nikola S, i cant either, what should i do, i cant send u a pm, already tried

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Kevin, 

Could you please confirm if basic troubleshooting steps such as clearing your browser's cookies, or using a different browser resolves it for you?

~ Avery
Upwork
f5f43d67
Community Member

Hi..

I'm faith.

I'm having the same issue here. I can't submit proposal. When I click the button, nothing happens.

Hi Faith,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

Edited:

As per our team, you would have to update your profile picture so it is upright then re-submit it for approval. Thank you!

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths