🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Re: Cannot add bank account
Page options
lukearntz
Community Member

Cannot add bank account

Hello,

I cannot add a bank account.  I see other threads with similar issues.  I've tried different browsers (chrome, firefox, chromium) on different operating systems (linux and windows).

I posted to a thread a few days ago and got "downvote feedback" with a link to the kb article on how to "get paid" that I've already read numerous times. I don't see any way to reply to that support request. Thanks **Edited for Community Guidelines**, but that did not solve my issue. 

When I try to add a checking account (with the correct routing and account numbers) the page recognizes the bank, but I get a spinning feedback that never ends.

I would like to get paid for real.  Help would be appreciated.

4 REPLIES 4
lukearntz
Community Member

Tried the mobile app and that worked.  No idea what's up with the web site for me.

AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Luke,

I'm happy to hear that you found a way to add your payment method. I'll check with the team to see why this is happening. If there's anything else you need help with, please let us know.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi Aleksandr,

I believe I am having similar issues with adding my bank account. I have successfully added my account with name matching my UpWork name and selected the weekly payment option. I was supposed to receive payment today but did not. When I went to check why I did not receive payment it says that my checking account is inactive. How do I fix this? I really would like to be paid

Hi Conor,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and it seems that you already created a support ticket for the issue you are experiencing. Please allow more time for our team to review your case and respond accordingly to your ticket. You will be notified of their response.

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths