🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Cannot apply for job
Page options
thetanvie
Community Member

Cannot apply for job

I am having some issues applying for jobs. Whenever I apply for a job as a freelancer or as an Agency I am automatically redirected to the Membership plans page thou I have 159 Connects. Can Someone tell me how to solve this issue?

7 REPLIES 7
759e32fa

Hi Asif,

Thank you for reaching out. Are you applying as yourself or are you sending the proposal for a different freelancer from your agency?

~ AJ
Upwork

Hi Annie,

How are you?

I am trying to apply for my self and also on behalf of the agency. By the way I own the agency. In both case when I when I put the apply button it redirects me to the membership plan page. What to do and how can I solve it?

Hi Asif,

I checked, and saw that you are an exclusive member of your agency. As an exclusive member of the agency, you can only use your agency membership plan. Exclusive agency members can only work on contracts under their agency. For more information please check out this help article.

To start submitting proposals, you will need to upgrade your membership. An Agency Plus plan costs $20 (USD) a month and allows you to purchase Connects for a rate of $0.15 (USD) each. It also helps you build your freelancer team with these other benefits:

• Grow your team with unlimited members.
  • Customize your Agency Profile URL to highlight your business.
  • Be competitive with insight into competitor bid values on jobs.
  • Engage and apply by purchasing shared agency Connects.
  • Keep your earnings confidential.
~ Joanne
Upwork

Hello Joanne, 

How are you? 

Thanks for explaining that. I want to know what is the workaround? I just wanna use the free version right now like others. How I can do that in both, my agency profile and personal account?

Good morning,

I am unable to apply for jobs as a freelancer. When I click the Apply button is give me a phone is verified message. Please help resolve this! 
thanks! 

Hi Brennan,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and it seems that you already created a support ticket for the issue you are experiencing. Please allow more time for our team to review your case and respond accordingly to your ticket. You will be notified of their response.

~ Nikola
Upwork
a64cb8e1
Community Member

If you are an exclusive member of the agency, you can only use your agency membership plan. Exclusive agency members can only work on contracts under their agency

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths