🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Change team member in a proposal
Page options
luciejimenez
Community Member

Change team member in a proposal

I have set a proposal and after talking to the client , I would like to propose a different team member from my agency, is this possible ?

4 REPLIES 4
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Lucie,

A proposal that has been submitted on behalf of one member could not be resubmitted on behalf of another one. You can send another proposal on behalf of the freelancer you've agreed on with the client. Then, when the client sends an offer for that project, it will be in the name of the relevant agency member. 

You can also send the link to the freelancer's profile to the client, and they can send the direct offer to them. Here is how

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

So I should withdraw my proposal first to be able to send another one ?

luciejimenez
Community Member

One of my team member does ot appear i the scroll down of my list when i try to send a proposal to his name, Here is her proposal link https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~01f05841ac09ff510d

Hi Lucie,

I just checked your account and was able to view your team member when sending a proposal.
Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies and when you`re sending proposals from your agency profile, always make sure to select the team first and then the freelancer. 
If you`re still experiencing the same problem after this, please send me a screenshot from your end via PM (click on my name). Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths