🐈
» Forums » Support » Agency owner change
Page options
joaovictortinoco
Community Member

Change transfer ownership of agency to another member

Hi,

I would like to transfer ownership to another account.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Jinat,

In general, customers can reach out to our support team if they need assistance with something like transferring ownership of their Agency. How do I reach a human in customer support?

1. Please visit Contact Support and click the ‘Chat with Upwork' button.
  2. Type a question or topic and select ‘Send’. The bot will find relevant Help articles for you.
  3. The chatbot will ask you to confirm if you need additional help. If you confirm that you need additional help, you will be asked to confirm the account type you need help with.
  4. From there, the support options available to you will be listed. Select either of the options to be able to contact the Upwork Support Team.

~ AJ
Upwork

View solution in original post

122 REPLIES 122
bressly
Community Member

Hi! I've recently created an agency, and now I need to transfer ownership to our CEO. How it can be made?

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Ani,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your agency ownership. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello Everyone,

I need to transfer the ownership of my Agency to my profile, please guide me on how I can successfully transfer the ownership to new profile.

Looking forward to your response

Thanks and Regards

Anuradha

Hi Anuradha,

I shared your request with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi I need to transfer the ownership of the account to another member of the company.

Please can I have your support?

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Victoria,

We’ll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your request. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hello Goran, I have a same situation. 

Can you contact me? 

Hi Serhii,

Our team will reach out to you as well and assist you further with your agency. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran, when do you think I will be contacted? 
Still have nothing from your team 

Hi Serhii,

Our team has already reached out to you via ticket and you can access it on this Link. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi. I need to transfer the ownership of my Agency. Could you contact me?

Hi Roman,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi, how anyone can transfer the ownership of the agency ownership to another member on Upwork.

Please can I have your support?

Hi Uzair,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and I can't seem to find an agency profile on your account. Please note that only the agency owner and agency members with admin privileges can update the profile. You may advise the owner of the agency to reach out to us if they need assistance with transferring the ownership and we'll surely assist them accordingly.

~ Arjay
Upwork
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Joao,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your request. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
kararam
Community Member

Hi, I want to transfer my Upwork agency ownership to the admin of the agency. Can you help me?

Hi Aram,

We'll have one of our team members reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further with this.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
jdenny6
Community Member

Hi Bojan - we have a similiar issue.  We have new ownership and need to transfer the account to them accordingly.  What is the best way to do this?  Thank you!

fc707f06
Community Member

I need to change the agency owner. At this moment I am the owner, but I need to give the ownership to another person. 

How can I do that? 

Hi Serhii,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
ededovets
Community Member

Hello,

I want to transfer agency rights to another user (another Admin of my agency). How can I do it?

I don't want to be an owner anymore. 

Hi Evgeny,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further transferring agency rights to another user. 

Thank you.

~ Nikola
Upwork
priyaconfianza
Community Member

Upwork,

Let me introduce myself, I am owner of the Confianza It solutions Pvt. ltd. Now, I wants to grow our business via upwork plate-form. I heard that AGENCY is best option for same.

My motive is to create separate identity of my company rather than mixing in my own up-work profile that's why i created a new account for one of my employee [Priya Rana] and created the agency after paying $20. After that, I noticed that she is owner of the Agency but actually, she is employee of the company, not the owner.

So, please suggest if i can transfer agency ownership to one of my existing upwork account.

If not then please suggest any alternate about same.

Thanks!!!

Hi Priya,

I shared your concern with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
j_whitbeck
Community Member

Hi there,

I would like to transfer the ownership of an agency I set-up on Upwork to another colleague.

Please can someone help me do this? Based on similar questions I can see in the community, a member of the support team will need to help with this.

Thanks in advance

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Jon,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your request.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi Bojan,

I would like to transfer the ownership of my agency to my husband please. Is this possible? Can you please have someone reach out to me with regards to this as well? Thank you!

Kate

Hi Cherry,

I have shared your concern with the team and we'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to further assist you.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
3fa609c3
Community Member

Hey, guys

I'd like to change the owner of the agency. Could you please help me to provide administrator permissions to another team member?

Thanks in advance

Hi Yana,

One of our team members already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
sandipan_upwork
Community Member

Hello Team,

I am an employee of my agency and my profile was created first hence I am the owner of my agency, I have recently added the actual co founder of this agency and want to make him the owner as he will be monitoring the agency and his bank account details will be added. How can I transfer the ownership to him. Please help asap.

Hi Sandipan,

Thank you for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
yectra
Community Member

Hi - I want to change the owner of my agency to different person.

Hi Kumar,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you with your request.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
fec2699b
Community Member

We have opened a ticket to change our agency (scallix) ownership, we have opened a ticket since three days but someone told us that a team will contact but noone contacted us! It is urgent so please change the ownership ASAP
Ticket number: 30978187

Hi Ibrahim,

I checked the support team and it seems that our team replied just a couple of hours ago. I suggest that you follow up on the ticket so that the team can continue assisting you.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
c_resuena
Community Member

Hi Upwork community,

I recently created an AGENCY as a task given by my Manager.
Is there a way I can transfer agency ownership to my Boss?
I upgraded to Agency Plus already. 

Thank you very much!

Hi Charlene,

I shared your report with our team and one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
raza_naveed
Community Member

Hi,

I would like to transfer ownership

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths