🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Re: Client mistakenly invited agency freelanc...
Page options
florydev
Community Member

Client mistakenly invited agency freelancer

My friend who is a non-exclusive freelancer in our agency and a client made her an offer she accepted but she did not intend to do it through the agency. How can we fix this?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Mark F wrote:
My friend who is a bob-exclusive freelancer in our agency and a client made her an offer she accepted but she did not intend to do it through the agency. How can we fix this?

Do the job through the agency

or

Get a token payment and close the job.

Your friend wants to go to Settings > Teams  and set it to No Default Team which will prevent this from happening in the future.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
petra_r
Community Member

Mark F wrote:
My friend who is a bob-exclusive freelancer in our agency and a client made her an offer she accepted but she did not intend to do it through the agency. How can we fix this?

or

Your friend wants to go to Settings > Teams  and set it to No Default Team which will prevent this from happening in the future.

florydev
Community Member

Petra R wrote:

Mark F wrote:

or

Thanks Petra!

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths