🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Re: Collaborative work as a team in one proje...
Page options
2e3159a5
Community Member

Collaborative work as a team in one project that hires only 1 person

Hi, 

I am new to upwork and I intend to work with a team. Right now only I have a freelancer account and I thought of winning contracts and doing them together with my other 2 colleagues with the face of only one person in the Upwork (me). Is this against Upwork ToS ? Can my account get suspended through that ?

If so if I make an agency plus account, can I win one contract and do that one contract together with my other colleagues? How does it work actually?

6 REPLIES 6
pudingstudio
Community Member

Nalith U wrote:

Hi, 

I am new to upwork and I intend to work with a team. Right now only I have a freelancer account and I thought of winning contracts and doing them together with my other 2 colleagues with the face of only one person in the Upwork (me). Is this against Upwork ToS ? Can my account get suspended through that ?

If so if I make an agency plus account, can I win one contract and do that one contract together with my other colleagues? How does it work actually?

No need for spam (unless you are Monty Python).

Your profile is ONLY yours. Only YOU can use it.
Your colleagues need to create their own profiles.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Nalith,

It's important that you don't share your log in credentials with anybody and don't log into other users' accounts as it's a serious violation of Upwork ToS. If you would like to work as a team you will need to open an agency and list all team members in your agency. 

An agency is a business that sells the services of multiple freelancers on Upwork. We've created a guide to agencies to help you decide if an agency is right for you. You can also check out this help article to learn more about agencies. To create an agency account on your existing account, please follow up instructions in this help article.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
2e3159a5
Community Member

Bojan S wrote:

Hi Nalith,

It's important that you don't share your log in credentials with anybody and don't log into other users' accounts as it's a serious violation of Upwork ToS. If you would like to work as a team you will need to open an agency and list all team members in your agency. 

An agency is a business that sells the services of multiple freelancers on Upwork. We've created a guide to agencies to help you decide if an agency is right for you. You can also check out this help article to learn more about agencies. To create an agency account on your existing account, please follow up instructions in this help article.

Thank you!

Using an agency can I get a job that hires only one person and colloboratively work with my other agnecy members on that job? 

Give me a chance 

2e3159a5
Community Member

By making an agency can I get a job that hires only one person and colloboratively work with my other agnecy members on that job?  

petra_r
Community Member

Nalith U wrote:

By making an agency can I get a job that hires only one person and colloboratively work with my other agnecy members on that job?  

The client is supposed to hire all agency members who will work on their project.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths