🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Re: Team Member Account Approved/Declined
Page options
highspirit
Community Member

Company Registration - Multiple Locations

Hi Everyone!

I have registered my business (Limited Company) in Ireland and an Upwork Agency also in Ireland.
I would like to know if I want to expand my team for Agency, do I need:

1- Register a forein branch in other country for example in, Europe/US/Asia with same Company name?

2- Should I must have one or many team members located there?

3- Do I need to add another payment method to get my invoices in another country where I am intending to start?
4- Would I be subject to dual taxes.
5- Since adding a new locaion is matter of only Valid address/postcode, what if I only ask one of my friends to give his address to enter into the new location? Would Upwork verify if I have legal business/branch registered there?

I would highly appreciate the prompt response as I am excited to add few other Locations where I will have very competent team members and/or Business Managers.

Thanks in adavance.

2 REPLIES 2
highspirit
Community Member

Hi,

I offered one on the talented professional to create an Upwork profile and invited him to join my Agency, he successfully created an account and accepted my invitation.

After few hours he got his account refused by Upwork stating that there are less projects available than the freelancers.

I can still see the freelancer in my Agency team, kindly advise what to be done here?

Regards,

Hi Tanweer,

Thank you for reaching out to us we will be happy to help. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths