🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Connects unavailable when sending proposal
Page options
softtik_tech
Community Member

Connects unavailable when sending proposal

I have got a freelancer and agency both accounts, and I have 157 connects but when I want to submit a proposal it shows 0 connects available. Can I use my connects as a freelancer while being an agency owner (To be noted: My agency plan is free and I'm a single member and owner of my agency yet). should I purchase an agency plus account before sending a proposal from my freelancer profile?

1 REPLY 1
petra_r
Community Member

Muhammad M wrote:

I have got a freelancer and agency both accounts, and I have 157 connects but when I want to submit a proposal it shows 0 connects available. Can I use my connects as a freelancer while being an agency owner (To be noted: My agency plan is free and I'm a single member and owner of my agency yet). should I purchase an agency plus account before sending a proposal from my freelancer profile?

You can't use the connects from your freelancer account on your agency. The Agency Plus Plan also doesn't come with any connects, you have to buy them extra.

You also can't bid from your freelancer account if you have set yourself as an exclusive member of your agency.

What is your purpose for having an agency?

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths