🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Converting Individual to agency account
Page options
hd2006
Community Member

Converting Individual to agency account

my question is also similar but vice versa: i am an individual freelancer with some work experience and positive feedback from client , so my question is when i convert or add agency account too linked to this individual profile, then all my work completed and feedback will be part of the agency account . so when i bid on any project as agency then client can see my individual account work ex too ..please clarify

1 REPLY 1
40fac38e
Community Member

Himanshu D wrote:

my question is also similar but vice versa: i am an individual freelancer with some work experience and positive feedback from client , so my question is when i convert or add agency account too linked to this individual profile, then all my work completed and feedback will be part of the agency account . so when i bid on any project as agency then client can see my individual account work ex too ..please clarify

You don't convert freelancer account; You add an agency account. Completed jobs and feedback on the freelancer account remains in the freelancer account. However, clients can see that you are a manager in your agency account. When bidding for jobs, you use either a freelancer or agency account.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths