🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Re: Could not login into the account(Very Urg...
Page options
peteryang456
Community Member

Could not login into the account(Very Urgent)

We are an agency on Upwork and have a member, his account email is**Edited for community guidelines**, in recent weeks, he received requirement of video verification, after that he submitted some requried documents, but after that he could not login into his account even after changing password many times, and also got confirmation notification, but still failed... He could not reach out to customer support due to this reason. As we have many on going projects, I have to contact support but still no reply after sending email to**Edited for community guidelines**, can you please help us on this, once we get in touch with customer, we can manage to move further. Thank you, Best regards, Peter

2 REPLIES 2
JoanneP

Hi Peter,

I checked, and it looks like our team reached out to your agency member regarding their account status. I won't be able to share any information about his account status here in the community and to third-parties. Please have your agency member refer to the information on the email form our team. Thank you. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Thank you Joanne for your reply.

We contact support yesterday and they said an email was sent, but it's very strange that our member did not receive any email now.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths