🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Create an agency
Page options
ibtissemkoussori
Community Member

Create an agency

Hello, please is it possible to activated an agency with Upwork account balance. I just tried to create an agency, unfortunatly, I don't have credit on my visa cart so I want to activate it with my upwork account balance.

The second question, please I want to know withing my agency is it up to me to hire a freelancer and give him/her the project or is the client who will hire the freelancer among my agency membres!!

Thank you

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Koussori,

Unfortunately, this is not possible. Financial accounts have to be separate because of financial and legal regulations, as agency is a different legal entity to freelancer. However, you may use or add the bank account you used under your independent freelancer profile to your agency account to access your earnings.

Business managers can submit, edit or withdraw all agency proposals and accept or decline all offers on behalf of any agency member. Also, agency members can also submit proposals themselves, which will be binding on the agency. Please, check this help article for more information about agencies.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Koussori,

Unfortunately, this is not possible. Financial accounts have to be separate because of financial and legal regulations, as agency is a different legal entity to freelancer. However, you may use or add the bank account you used under your independent freelancer profile to your agency account to access your earnings.

Business managers can submit, edit or withdraw all agency proposals and accept or decline all offers on behalf of any agency member. Also, agency members can also submit proposals themselves, which will be binding on the agency. Please, check this help article for more information about agencies.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths