🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Creating A Freelancer Agency Account
Page options
psikder80
Community Member

Creating A Freelancer Agency Account

I have my wife working with me. She has an Upwork freelancer profile also. Now when I want to create my team, I go to "Settings>My Team>Create New Account" then I would like to open a "New Freelancer Agency Account". Now I am afraid if I will lose my current Freelancer profile if I open an agency account. Is it something like that? Or I can use both accounts at the same time?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Prokhor,

When you`re setting up your agency don't forget to add yourself as a Non-exclusive member. This means that you will be able to work under the agency and as an independent freelancer. 
If you add yourself as an Exclusive member, you will be able to work under the agency only. 
In both cases, you will not lose your freelancer profile and your contracts/feedbacks. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Prokhor,

When you`re setting up your agency don't forget to add yourself as a Non-exclusive member. This means that you will be able to work under the agency and as an independent freelancer. 
If you add yourself as an Exclusive member, you will be able to work under the agency only. 
In both cases, you will not lose your freelancer profile and your contracts/feedbacks. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths