🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Creating an agency account
Page options
137656dc
Community Member

Creating an agency account

Hello, Me and a few friend decided to open a company together. I know that from a freelance account you can open an agency account. One of us has a freelance account in upwork with a really good reputation and multiple jobs done. We were wondering if the agency account is done from his account is his reputation and his completed jobs moved to the agency account? Or if this conversion cannot happen, when you join an agency and apply for a job as an agency can the client check the members of this agency and see that they completed jobs before with good reputation or not?
The main point of the question is can we make use of the reputation on that account or not.

From what i understood reading here that this conversion is not possible. Also from here there is the exclusive agency and non exclusive, if i understood correctly that means whatever we choose its either you apply as an agency or as freelancer. Both are completly independent of each other and clients cannot know or see the profiles of the freelancers in an agency.

Thank you 
Best regards

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
759e32fa

Hi Ahmed,

Thank you for reaching out. As you are just starting the agency, you would not have enough outcomes to qualify for a JSS, but if your exclusive agency members have JSS already, their personal JSS will display instead. So, yes you can make use of their established reputation only if they are an exclusive agency member. You can learn more about exclusive vs non-exclusive agency members here.

Here's also a list of helpful articles about agencies that you may need to read.

~ AJ
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
sehrishsajjad54
Community Member

Yes it is right.
759e32fa

Hi Ahmed,

Thank you for reaching out. As you are just starting the agency, you would not have enough outcomes to qualify for a JSS, but if your exclusive agency members have JSS already, their personal JSS will display instead. So, yes you can make use of their established reputation only if they are an exclusive agency member. You can learn more about exclusive vs non-exclusive agency members here.

Here's also a list of helpful articles about agencies that you may need to read.

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths