🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Creating an agency does not solve the hours l...
Page options
bism
Community Member

Creating an agency does not solve the hours limit issue

Dear concerned,

I am a top-rated freelancer and want to establish a local team to work on more projects. But I cannot log more than 40*3= 20 hrs i.e. Monday to Friday. This is a bottle-neck with even having an agency profile with hours logging.

I will highly appreciate if Upwork team can somehow solve the hours logging issue to be limitless so that people like me can grow more on Upwork and do more business, win-win for Upwork as well with fee deductions 🙂

Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
petra_r
Community Member

iltaf k wrote:

Dear concerned,

I am a top-rated freelancer and want to establish a local team to work on more projects. But I cannot log more than 40*3= 20 hrs i.e. Monday to Friday. This is a bottle-neck with even having an agency profile with hours logging.

Wow, are you having people other than yourself track hours via your account??? That is strictly forbidden. You, and only you may track time for contracts you want.

If you create an agency, every single one of your agency members must create a profile, and clients must hire them with their own contracts via your agency, and your members must log their hours via their own tracker and their own work diary.

You can't log time someone else has worked. It is a terms of service violation. Your agency doesn't have even one single member of your team in it.....

6c5e8f14
Community Member

what is the purpose of an agency account then?

Hi Cody,

Starting an agency could be a good way to grow. Upwork’s agency structure enables multiple freelancers to work on behalf of a single organization, delivering high-quality work to their clients. You can check out this topic on our Resource Corner for some advice on figuring out if an Agency right for you.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths