🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Customer left feedback, contract not ended
Page options
747d18db
Community Member

Customer left feedback, contract not ended

Hello good people,

I am kind of lost here. 
One of my client left feedback which is everywhere on our agency profile including the talent who finished the job, but the job still shows to be in progress. 

We have repeatedly contacted the client, everytime he mentioned he has ended the contract, or else he could not have left a feedback. Also asked us to leave a feedback for him but we cant.

Also I want to let you know that, we have the option of ending the contract by ourselves, but I am a little worried, if that is going to erase the feedback that client left. Beacuse I wont be able to ask him again to leave a feedback. 

Any suggestions?

Thank you for your help. 
Mehraj

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
PradeepH

Hi G M Mehraj,

Thank you for your message. I checked the contract and noticed that you are referring to the Mid-Contract feedback left by the client. With Mid-Contract Feedback, a client can choose to leave public feedback for a freelancer before a contract has ended. Your client will still get an option to leave feedback when the contract is ended, and that feedback will continue to be factored into your JSS. Check out this help page for more information. 

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
PradeepH

Hi G M Mehraj,

Thank you for your message. I checked the contract and noticed that you are referring to the Mid-Contract feedback left by the client. With Mid-Contract Feedback, a client can choose to leave public feedback for a freelancer before a contract has ended. Your client will still get an option to leave feedback when the contract is ended, and that feedback will continue to be factored into your JSS. Check out this help page for more information. 

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
747d18db
Community Member

Thank you Pradeep for your support. This is making sense now. 
Really appreciate your help

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths