🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Delay Payment for Top Rated
Page options
f0b6ac96
Community Member

Delay Payment for Top Rated

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Can someone help me on this,

My payment for last week's work supposedly will appear today but is still not available on my account,

Based on the weekly billing cycle, the payment will be available on Aug 10, but as far as I know, as Top Rated Freelancer, it will only take 10 days, which will release on Aug 5, but its already Aug 6, still not available to withdraw,

please help me with my issue.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
759e32fa

Hi John,

Thank you for reaching out to us. It looks like this contract is not eligible for a faster payout as this is your agency profile, which does not have a Top-Rated status as of the moment. To have a Top Rated badge on your agency profile, your agency must have at least two members and meet the following criteria:

• An agency Job Success Score of 90% or higher
  • An agency owner Job Success Score of 90% or higher (or none earned yet)
  • Maintained agency Rising Talent status or an agency Job Success Score of at least 90% for at least 13 of the last 16 weeks
  • A 100% complete agency owner profile with photo
  • An agency profile with a logo, overview, and services offered
  • Agency member profiles that are at least 60% complete on average (50% for those who brought their profiles over from Elance)
  • 12-month agency earnings of at least $10,000
  • Up-to-date availability (if unavailable now, set a date estimate)
  • An account in good standing with no recent account holds (including yourself, your agency, and all agency members including agency owners)
  • Activity on the platform (proposal, accepted invitation, or earnings) in the past 90 days

~ AJ
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
759e32fa

Hi John,

Thank you for reaching out to us. It looks like this contract is not eligible for a faster payout as this is your agency profile, which does not have a Top-Rated status as of the moment. To have a Top Rated badge on your agency profile, your agency must have at least two members and meet the following criteria:

• An agency Job Success Score of 90% or higher
  • An agency owner Job Success Score of 90% or higher (or none earned yet)
  • Maintained agency Rising Talent status or an agency Job Success Score of at least 90% for at least 13 of the last 16 weeks
  • A 100% complete agency owner profile with photo
  • An agency profile with a logo, overview, and services offered
  • Agency member profiles that are at least 60% complete on average (50% for those who brought their profiles over from Elance)
  • 12-month agency earnings of at least $10,000
  • Up-to-date availability (if unavailable now, set a date estimate)
  • An account in good standing with no recent account holds (including yourself, your agency, and all agency members including agency owners)
  • Activity on the platform (proposal, accepted invitation, or earnings) in the past 90 days

~ AJ
Upwork
f0b6ac96
Community Member

Okay thanks for the follow-up Miss AJ, I thought it will be available early because Im Top Rated like what told the moderator yesterday. Thanks again.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths