🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Re: Delete Account from agency I was previous...
Page options
anuragmakol
Community Member

Delete Account from agency I was previously affilated with

I was working with some agencies previously and my account was made using my own documents when I was hired by those agencies. I want to start my own career as a freelancer on upwork now.

So, will those profile cause any issues in getting my own profile verified because I will be using the same personal details.

Yes, the portfolio's and cover data will be different but the rest will be the same. So, I just wanted to know what the best procedure I should follow.

Can those profile be removed or my account be activated alongside the previous upwork account.These are the links for the previous profile

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

or should I send my profile for approval and reply back on the current scenario in case of the profile rejection.So, please help me in finding the best course of action.

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
anuragmakol
Community Member

Just for an update. I don't the credentials for the ac.count as shared above.They created account for me under there agency to provide me with work. So, they still have ownership of the accounts. I will not be able to remove myself from the agency.

So, is there a way to send a re-verification to those accounts and there account get suspended or closed if they fail to verify the account.

Hi Anurag,

I`m sorry about the inconvenience this had caused you.
Our team will reach out to you directly via ticket and email and will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths