🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Direct Message for an Interview Invite to an ...
Page options
wendyecleo
Community Member

Direct Message for an Interview Invite to an Exclusive Agency Freelancer

We have an exclusive freelancer in our agency. She has received a direct message from a possible client for an interview schedule for a possible job offer. But me being the Agency Business Manager and my boss who is the Agency owner cannot see in our end the message of the client to our freelancer. What does that mean? Is the client trying to invite for an interview/hire our freelancer as an individual? Is there a way where our freelancer can add me and my boss who is the Agency owner to the chat room with the client? Our freelancer doesn't have the option on her end to add other people in the chat/message with the client. Thank you.

2 REPLIES 2
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Wendy,

I see you already reached out to our support team so I'll follow up with them and you can expect an update very soon!

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hello!

I just received the same type of "Interview" request and now the job shows "cancelled" in upwork. I just signed up for Upwork yesterday so hopefully I am not being targeted? Do clients usually interview via Skype with their email address for potential canidates they want to hire? 

Thank you!

Kaela 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths