🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Do I need to have all of our VAs registered a...
Page options
va_locator
Community Member

Do I need to have all of our VAs registered as a member if I want to do a new proposal?

For example: If my company has a considerable amount of Freelancers, and I am making a new proposal for a Marketing project, do I need to register every posible candidate as a member of my team before making it or if it's possible to just send their information to the potencial client?.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Jorge, 

If you would like the client to be able to hire the freelancer directly through your agency, your agency freelancers will need to have their freelancer accounts set up on Upwork. All payments for agency contracts will go to the Agency Owner's account. 

You may read more about agency proposals and offers here, and agency finances here

~ Avery
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Jorge, 

If you would like the client to be able to hire the freelancer directly through your agency, your agency freelancers will need to have their freelancer accounts set up on Upwork. All payments for agency contracts will go to the Agency Owner's account. 

You may read more about agency proposals and offers here, and agency finances here

~ Avery
Upwork

Ok, does that mean that they all have to go through the same process as I
did? creating their accounts and wait to be accepted as a freelancer or can
they get access quicker by my invitation?
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Jorge,

A user without an approved profile can be added as an Exclusive Agency Member in most cases. They may still need to undergo ID and other verification steps. To learn more about agency members and how it works check out this Help Article

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

That totally answered my question, thank you!
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths