🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Does Upwork really not have customer service ...
Page options
zschillinger
Community Member

Does Upwork really not have customer service for agencies?

How do you trust Upwork with your agency earnings and data, if there is basically no way to ask a simple question, or dispute a situation towards Upwork? I'm unsure if I will go through with signing up and spending money on reaching out to potential customers, if I can't even make simple changes in my agency. 

3 REPLIES 3
759e32fa

Hi Zsuzsanna,

Thank you for reaching out. We do have customer support for all users, may it be freelancers, agencies or clients. 

A quick way to contact support is by clicking the "Get Support" button that shows at the bottom right corner in the Upwork Help. You will be asked what type of account you need help with and to describe your issue or questions. Please select the best option for your situation. If you’d like to speak to an agent, you can request that via the chatbot. If you have some general questions about using Upwork or are looking for advice, feel free to post here in the Community.

~ AJ
Upwork
macriseldavallad
Community Member

Hi 

I am finding it so difficult to connect with someone from upwork unlike before.
My issue is very specific because y account is still suspended even after finishing the payment. May I know how the suspension be lifeted.

Hi Ma Criselda,

I've escalated your concern to the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths