🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Re: Edit primary office location - City Not F...
Page options
wave18in
Community Member

Edit primary office location - City Not Found

I am trying to Edit primary office location but I cant able to find my city Rajkot, Gujarat (India). Kindly fix it.

Thanks

Raj

6 REPLIES 6
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Rajesh,

Please add the country first and they type your city, select the first option from the drop down menu and add the rest of your address afterward. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I already followed the given steps. But it not working. What I am saying it that Under country India there need to add city name Rajkot, Gujarat. Currency there are 2 Rajkot cities showing under country name but they are in different state of India. My city Rajkot is under Gujarat State of India so for that reason in suggesion it should be show like this:

Rajkot, Gujarat

I hope you understand the issue batter way.

Hi Rajesh, and Sumeet,

I shared your concerns with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
sumeetkumar1
Community Member

Yes, I am also facing this issue. In my case not all the district of Himachal are showing and my district name is showing something different.

4e68c6c8
Community Member

Same issue. I live in AuSable Forks, NY USA

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Sue Ann,

One of our agents will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you with your concern.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths