🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Error Message for Weekly Time log
Page options
8af7140b
Community Member

Error Message for Weekly Time log

I am Dinesh **Edited for Community Guidelines**, from **Edited for Community Guidelines**, an agency in Upwork. I received an email with the subject "Your weekly time-log is ready for review". When we try to open the link available, we see the error message as "Access is not allowed for your current context". Tried opening in different systems & still the same issue. I have attached the screenshot of the message. 

Did anyone come across this issue? If so, how did you get it resolved?

6 REPLIES 6
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Dinesh,

You should be able to open the link by switching to your agency account first and then, clicking on the link. You can switch between your accounts by clicking on the user menu on the top right side of the page (your avatar).

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

I am unable to change the username option. Much before that, I see this error message. I am clicking on the option as shown in the screenshot. As soon as I click on the option "View Weekly Timelog" button, a new window opens up with the error message.

Hi Dinesh,

I've escalated your concern with the team for further checking. One of our team members will reach out to you via a support ticket. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
d3de9d78
Community Member

I received this msg when I try to enter the Interview Room.  Why is this and how to fix this

serviceName: 'roomsDS', commandName: 'SubscribeUserToRoomHysCmd', error message: 'Room record not found by id: room_0b174727332cdeda396a7d2f44a72f7a'

d3de9d78_0-1659794322004.png

Hi Rasika,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork
87e85efd
Community Member

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths