🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Every time I click the Submit Proposal button...
Page options
callum-griffith
Community Member

Every time I click the Submit Proposal button, I get a Too Many Redirects Error

Whenever I click the submit proposal button from a job page, the page doesn't load and Chrome returns the error: ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS. I have tried clearing cookies already with no luck.

3 REPLIES 3
NikolaS

Hi Callum,

Edited to add information:

Thank you for reaching out to us. I see that you are currently an exclusive agency member, that's the reason you're seeing the error and we're already working on addressing it and making it clearer.

Please know that when you submit a proposal as a non-exclusive agency member, you have the option to either submit the proposal as an individual or as a member of the agency. Exclusive members don’t have this option and all their proposals are submitted as members of the agency. You can find more information here

To be able to submit proposals, build your team and purchase shared agency Connects you need to upgrade your membership to Agency Plus

When you upgrade to an Agency Plus plan, you'll experience the following benefits:

• Build your agency with unlimited team members
  • Customize your Agency Profile URL to highlight your business
  • Be competitive with insight into competitor bids on jobs
  • Engage and apply by purchasing shared agency Connects
  • Keep your earnings confidential

Let us know if you have further questions. 

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hi,

I am curious to know is there any way to know if my profile is approved and i am allowed to submit job proposals. I don't see any "Resubmit Profile" button on my profile page

Whenever i try to submit a job proposal it would take me to a never loading page and my browser ends up with error "ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS" 

I have also attached the screenshot of the error page that comes up whenever i click on "Submit a Proposal"

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ghulam,

I checked your account and it was accepted. As an exclusive member of the agency, you won’t be able to send proposals as an independent freelancer. Exclusive agency members can only work on contracts under the agency.

You can find more information about it here.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths