🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Re: Extract Upwork Proposals from API
Page options
greenlitmysql
Community Member

Extract Upwork Proposals from API

Is there any API endpoint using which we can extract Upwork proposal details such as job details, overview, number of hours. I have attached the screenshot. if u have any idea please let me know. 

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

10 REPLIES 10
AndreaG

Hi Franck,

For details about Upwork API please refer to articles and resources on this page.

~Andrea
Upwork

Hi Andrea, 

I have already gone through all API documents and endpoints, but I couldn't find a way to extract proposal information using API. Please find attached a screenshot of the information I want to extract. 

I want to extract all 424 proposal information using API calls.

Hi Franck,

Thanks for following up! You should be able to get information about API calls for your proposals here and here.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi Aleksandar,

This API enpoints gives me an empty response, although in my account I can see many proposals ( PFA screenshot). 

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Franck,

Have you tried including the status parameter? Please check on that and let us know if you're still not getting the desired results.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi, sorry for bringing this thread up, but I am trying to do something similar and see if we can fetch all the active job invites from the agency. Does invites count as a job application with certain status?

Thanks!

Hi Haoran,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork

Hello Andrea, I tried to do the same but API return empty list, could you guide? 

Hi Stanislav,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and it seems that you are already in correspondence with our team on your support ticketPlease allow more time for our team to review your case and respond accordingly to your ticket. You will be notified of their response.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Yes, but this is another topic, Question in ticket related to differen question

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths