🐈
» Forums » Agencies » FEEDBACK SHOWN ON AGENCY PROFILE BUT NOT ON M...
Page options
zejneb96
Community Member

FEEDBACK SHOWN ON AGENCY PROFILE BUT NOT ON MY FREELANCER PROFILE.

Client left me a feedback for done job, but in my profile I see "No feedback given", but in Agency profile there is this feedback. 

6 REPLIES 6
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Zainab,

I have manually generated your profile which should now be reflecting the most recent information regarding your work history and feedback. Additionally, please clear your cache and cookies and try using a different browser. If the issue shows on your end after this, let us know and we'll assist you further.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
0ad71329
Community Member

Hi, Mr. Bojan I am facing a similar kind of issue.

Hi Suryansh,

Thank you for your message. I do not see any agency linked to your Upwork account. If you are referring to feedback on the recently ended contract, I see that your client has not left the feedback yet. The feedback will appear on your Upwork public profile as soon as the client has left a feedback for you.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
3e5d9c34
Community Member

I am facing a similar issue;

Feedback appearing on personal profile, but not on the agency. On the agency I still see "No feedback given".

Hi Sayyid,

Thank you for your message. If you are referring to the job ended on March 28th, I am unable to see the feedback for this job on your agency profile as seen here

- Pradeep

Upwork

3e5d9c34_0-1711632392393.png

3e5d9c34_1-1711632425924.png

I can see it now. A while ago, I was only able to see the 28th March end date and 'No feedback' given on agency, but there was feedback on personal profile. I think it might be something related to Upwork's caching system for work history on regular intervals.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths